Enroll Now!

New student registration is temporarily closed. We will resume registration in August. Check back with us soon!


If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must also complete an Underage Permission/Hardship/Withdrawal Form. Click here to access the form. This allows us to legally serve you.

      • If you attended a school within Albuquerque Public Schools, click here for information on where to go to complete your withdrawal.
      • If you attended a charter school, you can take the form to the school for an administrator to sign.